Terms and Conditions
User Agreement: www.thetrustedservice.com
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between ADVANCE CORP LTD under company number 13840224 (” ADVANCE CORP LTD “, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the thetrustedservice.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
A-Information about us
Thetrustedservice.com is a site operated by ADVANCE CORP LTD . We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 13840224 and have our registered office at 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, RUISLIP, London, HA4 7AE, UNITED KINGDOM
B-Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provisions here of are held to be illegal or unenforceable such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless the business purpose of this Agreement is substantially frustrated thereby.
C- Accuracy of Information
Although we attempt to ensure that it is correct and accurate, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this Service, and are not liable for any problems or losses arising from errors in the content. In using the Services provided by us, you acknowledge that, we do not acting as a contractor or agent and is not responsible for any work done. It is the responsibility of the Client to select a suitable Trade Professional and to negotiate the terms for any work that they undertake, and we will not be involved or held liable for any Service Agreement between the Client and Service Provider. If you suffer any problems or losses as a result of not obtaining or verifying these details, Thetrustedservice.com will not be liable.
D. SCOPE OF THE TRUSTED SERVICE
- 1.1 TheTrustedService provides the Platform to enable publish Posted job.
- 1.2 The candidate may make an Offer in response to a Posted request quote Job. Some parts of Offer details may be made publicly available, including to internet users who are not Users.
- 1.3 A client may revoke or modify a Posted job at any time before he/she accepts an Offer. The Trusted Service reserves the right to cancel all Offers on a Posted Job made prior to the modification.
- 1.4 If a Poster accepts an Offer on the The Trusted Service Platform, a job Contract is created between the candidate and the Client.
- 1.5 Upon creation of a job Contract, the Client must pay the Agreed Price into the Payment Account.
- 1.6 Upon creation of the job Contract, The Trusted Service has the Service Fee is due and payable.
- 1.7 Once the job Contract is created, the service provider and Poster may vary the Contract on the The Trusted Service Platform.
- 1.8 Once the Services are complete, the service Provider must provide notice of that on the The Trusted Service account Platform.
- 1.9 Once the Services are complete, the Poster must provide notice of that on the TheTrustedService Platform.
- 1.10 Once the Client job has been completed and the customer confirms the Services are completed, or if Service Provider is satisfied the Services have been completed, the job Funds will be released.
- 1.11 After the Job Contract is completed, the parties are encouraged to review and provide feedback of the Services on the Service Provider Platform.
- 1.12 TheTrustedService may also provide a Search Assist feature enabling Posters to submit an Offer for Services.
- 1.13 An Offer submitted by a Poster using Search Assist may be notified to other Users and such Users may elect to make an Instant Claim of it.
- 1.14 A Customer may revoke or modify its Offer in using Search Assist, including for Recurring Services, at any time before a Service Provider makes an Instant Claim. The Service Provider reserves the right to cancel all Posted jobs made prior to the revocation or modification.
- 1.15 TheTrustedService may publish Job Listings from time to time in job boards
- 1.16 A Customer may request to book a Job Listing by clicking on the Request Booking button and completing the booking request. The candidate may then make an offer to perform the Job. When using Quotation Listing, a Job Contract is created when the Poster accepts the offer made by the Service Provider.
E. CANDIDATE ROLE AND OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1 TheTrustedService provides the service provider the Platform only, enabling the Customer to publish and make Offers on the Posted job or publish Offers for Services.
- 2.2 TheTrustedService only permits individuals over 18 years of age to become Users.
- 2.3 Users must be natural persons but can specify within their account description that they represent a business entity.
- 2.4 At its absolute discretion, we may refuse to allow any person to register or create an account with TheTrustedService or cancel or suspend or modify any existing account including if we reasonably form the view that a User’s conduct (including a breach of this Agreement) is detrimental to the operation of the TheTrustedService Platform.
- 2.5 TheTrustedService accepts no liability for any aspect of the Poster and Tasker interaction, including but not limited to the description, performance or delivery of Services.
- 2.6 TheTrustedService has no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the truth or accuracy of any aspect of any information provided by Users, including, but not limited to, the ability of the Service Provider to perform tasks or supply items, or the honesty or accuracy of any information provided by Posters or the Posters’ ability to pay for the Services requested.
- 2.7 Except for liability in relation to any Non-excludable Condition, the TheTrustedService is provided on an “as is” basis, and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- 2.8 TheTrustedService has no obligation to any User to assist or involve itself in any dispute between Users, although may do so to improve User experience.
F. CLIENT OBLIGATIONS
- 3.1 You will at all times:
- (a) comply with this Agreement (including all Policies) and all applicable laws and regulations;
- (b) only post accurate information on the Platform;
- (c) ensure that You are aware of any laws that apply to You as a Poster or Service, or in relation to using the Platform.
- 3.2 You agree that any content (whether provided by TheTrustedService , a User, or a third party) on the TheTrustedService Platform may not be used on third-party sites or for other business purposes without TheTrustedService prior permission.
- 3.3 You must not use the Platform for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- 3.4 You must maintain control of Your TheTrustedService account at all times. This includes not allowing others to use Your account, or by transferring or selling Your account or any of its content to another person.
- 3.5 You agree that any information posted on the TheTrustedService Platform must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to Service Provider or any other person. Harm includes, but is not limited to, economic loss that will or may be suffered by TheTrustedService .
- 3.6 Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, any information You supply to TheTrustedService or publish in an Offer or a Posted Task (including as part of an Offer) must be up to date and kept up to date and must not:
- (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading, or deceptive;
- (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- (c) infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality, or privacy;
- (d) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, anti discrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws);
- (e) be defamatory, libelous, threatening, or harassing;
- (f) be obscene or contain any material that, in TheTrustedService sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate, or unlawful images; or
- (g) contain any malicious code, data, or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally cause harm or subverts the intended function of any TheTrustedService Platform, including, but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information.
- 3.9 If You are a Service Provider, You must have the right to provide Services under a job Contract and to work in the jurisdiction where the Services are performed. You must comply with tax and regulatory obligations in relation to any payment (including Tasker Funds) received under a Service Contract.
- 3.10 You must not, when supplying Services, charge a Poster any fees on top of the Tasker Funds. However, the parties to a Task Contract may agree to amend the Agreed Price through the TheTrustedService Platform.
- 3.11 You must not request payments outside of the Platform from the Clients for the Services by clause
- 3.12 If a Client agrees to pay some costs of completing the Services (such as equipment to complete the Services), the Service Provider is solely responsible for obtaining any reimbursement from the Client. TheTrustedService advises Service Provider not to agree to incur costs in advance of receiving the payment for these costs unless the Service Provider is confident the Poster will reimburse the costs promptly.
- 3.13 For the proper operation of the Platform (including insurance, proper pricing, and compliance with Policies), the TheTrustedService must ensure that, if it subcontracts any part of the performance of the Services to a third party in accordance with a job Contract, then that third party must also be a registered User of the TheTrustedService Platform.
- Upon the creation of a job Contract, the Service Provider owes TheTrustedService the respective portion of the Service Fee. The Service Fee will automatically be deducted from the Agreed Price held in the Payment Account.
- All Fees and charges payable to TheTrustedService are non-cancellable and non-refundable, save for Your rights under any Non-Excludable Conditions.
- If TheTrustedService introduces a new service on the TheTrustedService Platform, the Fees applying to that service will be payable from the launch of the service.
- TheTrustedService will assess the job, either by visiting your property or conducting a survey via camera phone, and provide you with a quote.
- If you accept the quote, they will then carry out the work. If you do not accept the quote, they will not proceed with the job
- It is the service provider responsibility to ensure that the quote accurately reflects all the work you require and the price you have agreed with the TheTrustedService. This is important because we cannot guarantee any work that isn’t detailed in the quote.
H- Unused, lapsed and duplicate accounts
We have the right to discontinue or delete your accounts where you have:
- Set up more than one online account (duplicate accounts) for the same supply.
- Not used your accounts for a significant time (unused or lapsed accounts).
- Set up an account with an invalid email address.
Where possible we will contact you by email when we discontinue any accounts. If we close or delete your online account, you can ask us for a new online account at any time.
I- Monitoring phone calls, emails and webchats
We may monitor and record phone calls, emails, and webchats. This will help us to improve our service and make sure we keep to our practices and procedures. Also, by recording phone calls, emails, and webchats, we can provide evidence of any contracts you enter into over the phone or by email or webchat.
J- How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
K- Content standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site and to any interactive services associated with it. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit – as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, at our discretion, whether a contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the contribution emanates from Local Heroes, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
L- Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload section below.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
M- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media. It may also wish to use the content to promote the site or the service.
- In addition, a perpetual licence that allows third parties (for example, other users, partners or advertisers) to use the content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of the site.
N- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
O- Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.