This document outlines thetrustedservice.com’ policy (“Policy”) for dealing with notifications of alleged infringements of intellectual property rights (“IPR”)
Counterfeit Items, Replicas, and software
- Counterfeit goods – fake products deliberately made to seem genuine – non-licensed replica or a counterfeit is strictly prohibited to be advertised on the site, Thetrustedservice.com
- Items that contain names or logo of a company can only be sold by the original manufacturer. A product that did not originate and is not endorsed by the company is prohibited on the site.
- A branded product may be sold if the seller has a permit; a certificate of authorization from the brand owner is necessary.
- Any software license not generally for resale.
- Unauthorized (pirated, bootleg, duplicated, etc.) copies of protected work such as video games, photographs, software programs, movies etc. is prohibited
It is each seller’s and supplier’s responsibility to source, sell and fulfill only authentic products. Prohibited products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced or manufactured, and products that infringe another party’s intellectual property rights. If you sell or supply inauthentic products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your thetrustedservice selling account. In addition, we do not pay sellers until we are confident that our customers have received the authentic products they ordered. We may withhold payments if we determine that thetrustedservice account has been used to sell inauthentic goods, commit fraud or engage in other illegal activity.
We also work with rights holders and law enforcement worldwide to take and support legal action against sellers and providers who knowingly violate this policy and harm our customers. In addition to criminal fines and imprisonment, sellers and providers of inauthentic products / service may face civil penalties including the loss of any amounts received from the sale of inauthentic products, the damage or harm sustained by the rights holders, statutory and other damages, and lawyer fees.